Skip to main content

Looking for the perfect man, ladies? Well, look no more!

Ladies, and especially ladies whom hail from the Austin area - have I got a surprise for you! Want to feel like you have won the lottery? Like you hit the jackpot? Then keep reading!

Larry Busby - a 39-year old wedding photographer in Austin - is looking to finally meet "the one" (not Neo). Busby is so determined that he's set up his very own website, called Sleepless in Austin (the inevitable sequel to Sleepless in Seattle, I'm sure), to explain just who he is and what he's looking for in the perfect mate. He's even offering anyone who finds him a girlfriend $1,500! There's one catch to earning that money, however - Larry is quite the picky son-of-a-gun, and he has every right to be. Just look at him - isn't he the hunkiest piece of man meat you've ever seen?

On his site, Mr. Busby says the following:

"I am 39 years old, (date of birth is 9-18-1974 so that makes me a Virgo) 6',4'' and 195lbs... I am looking for a girl that has a thin or athletic build. No one over 130lbs. Ages 21 - 41 White, Hispanic, or of European descent."

Not only is Mr. Busby hot stuff, he also seems to be an eloquent writer. I'm still not sure what he means when placing a comma in the middle of his height. Perhaps Busby is six-feet tall, with a 4'' little Busby below the belt. I'm going to assume those 195 lbs. he holds are of pure muscle. They have to be, considering if the woman has any fat on her, she's not going to make the cut. He doesn't seem to be picky about one thing - age. The younger, the better! If she's about half his age, that's alright. If she's three years older than him, though, that's just not going to work.

Busby then writes this:

"I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut, I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend."

First off, promiscuous slut - isn't that a tad redundant, Mr. Busby? Have you ever referred to a woman as a prude virgin before? Speaking of which, there's isn't much specificity in this bit. What's the range of sexual partners Busby would deem as being non-"promiscuous slutty?" Also, how many sexual partners has Mr. Busby had? Has he ever been "promiscuous slutty" before? Lastly, how does Busby define the term "normal?" Based on his webpage, I have a feeling his vision of normal is quite contrary to many other people's.

Mr. Larry Busby wasn't done there, though. He also had this to say:

"I will not date a Black girl. I don't care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it's okay for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man."

Interesting... So, not only is Larry Busby hotter than the planet Mercury and brighter than the sun, he's also racist! This just keeps getting better and better! I'm thinking there's going to be a line of women from Austin, Texas to northern Canada wanting to date this dreamboat - that or a similar line of people reenacting a scene from Airplane wanting to bop this guy on the head with something or another. I'm guessing the latter is a much more realistic possibility than the former.

One has to admit, that like Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle, Mr. Sleepless in Austin is a romantic. While on first dates, most guys may start the conversation with a compliment and asking what the women enjoy doing for fun, Mr. Busby starts the conversations by asking, "So, have you ever messed around with any black guys?" Those are likely to be the first and final words of the date, well, outside of what Busby says as his date is walking out, which would be: "Where are you going? Does that mean you have? You promiscuous slut!" Playing off that, his date should then shout back, "You moronic idiot!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/sleepless-in-austin-thin-girlfriend_n_3984384.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"