Skip to main content

A Donald Trump Top Ten List

During his campaign, Donald Trump has insulted the following demographics: Women, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, POWs, the disabled, Asians, (illegal) immigrants, the media, politicians (on both sides, including his Republican opponents), Native Americans, LGBTs, the list goes on and on and on... Now that Trump is the Republican Party's presumptive nominee for the upcoming presidential election, he's bound to utter countless more offensive quotes. Here are the top ten offensive statements I predict Trump will utter before election day.

10) "The final thing on my bucket list is to get loudly cheered when entering a mosque and yelling, 'Bomb!' because I know that's what happens in those kinds of places."

9) "The one kind of woman I'd never marry is a broad one, a broad broad so to speak."

8) "My daughter Ivanka's hot. If she weren't my daughter, I'd probably be dating her, but since she is, I'm like not supposed to. So if anyone out there has a daughter as hot as Ivanka, why don't you send her my way? I'll make her tremendously unbelievably happy, mark my words."

7) "Whenever I sing the Michael Jackson song, 'Black or White,' I change the words to 'Thug or white,' 'Moocher or white,' or 'High jumper or white'."

6) "Mexicans should really be called Mexicants, because they can't speak no English!"

5) "You can't spell 'negotiation' without 'Jew.'"

4) "Instead of pardoning a turkey every Thanksgiving, how about we pardon an Indian?"

3) "I absolutely love arm-wrestling with midgets, because they're the only people who make my hands look big, like really big, bigly big."

2) "What do you get when you cross a blind man with an Asian woman? A bad driver and someone who can't see."

1) (drumroll) "Some say I'm not sensitive. Believe me, I'm sensitive. To prove it, when I become president, I'm going to sign a thing which draws attention to a cause close to my heart. I'm going to make April 'Retard Awareness Month.'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...