Skip to main content

The Story of Big T: The Man with a Big Truck and a Big Gun

Setting: A bar by the name of Big Bulges in Climax, Georgia

Trevor Yankton: ::walks up to a lady at the bar:: "Hey good lookin'. How's about you and I go back to my truck and make-out for a while?"

Crystal Domeyah: "Excuse me? I'm not THAT easy!"

Yankton: "I thought you's was that one gal that the entire football team did, even the mascot and waterboy..."

Domeyah: "Well, yeah! ...but still... Buy me a drink and then I'll go back to your truck with you."

Yankton: "Sounds good. What would you like?"

Domeyah: "Just a Coors Light would be fine."

Yankton: "Hey, bartender, one Coors Light for my new lady friend over here."

Bartender Timothy Tebow: "Again, Crystal? How many free Coors Lights is that this month? 6? 7?"

Domeyah: "Very funny, Timmy. I've lost track, but I think this will be #26."

Tebow: "Geez... Well, have fun you two!"

Yankton: "Alright, so, let's go back to my truck, Crystal, was it?"

Domeyah: "Yeah. What's your name?"

Yankton: "Trevor, Trev, or Big T as all my girlfriends have called me, if you know what I mean..."

Domeyah: "I'm sure I do. So, which truck is yours, Big T?"

Yankton: "The biggest one out there! You see it? Right over there..."

::they walk over to Big T's big honkin' truck and hop inside::

Yankton: "So, how should we do this?"

Domeyah: "Do you have a condom?"

Yankton: "Crap! I think I left those at home."

Domeyah: "How far away do you live?"

Yankton: "Oh, just down the street, over in that really nice trailer park..."

Domeyah: "How about we go to your place then?"

Yankton: "Sounds good. Get ready to have your mind blown!"

::Big T drives his big honkin' truck to his place and the two head inside his trailer::

Yankton: "So, what do you think?"

Domeyah: "It's nice - a lot nicer than the trailer where I'm living."

Yankton: "You see? I told ya!"

Domeyah: "What is that?"

Yankton: "What's what?"

Domeyah: "That big thing over there?"

Yankton: "Oh, that's my gun. I bought the biggest one at the gun shop near here. Big T has gotta have the biggest truck and biggest gun, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Domeyah: "Indeed... So, let's cut it with the foreplay and let's put Big T into action! Where are your condoms at?"

Yankton: "My room. Follow me..."

::the two start making out::

Domeyah: "Are you ready?"

Yankton: "Oh, I was born ready! Big T is always ready!"

Domeyah: "Alright, let me see this bad boy..." ::pause:: "Where is it?"

Yankton: "Well, it's dark and stuff. Are you wearing your glasses?"

Domeyah: "I don't wear glasses and the lights are on. Where is it? Where is Big T?"

Yankton: "It's down there somewhere."

Domeyah: ::grabs a magnifying glass:: "Holy crap! That's it? That's Big T?"

Yankton: "Yeah, do you like it?"

Domeyah: ::laughs hysterically::

Yankton: "What? What's so funny?"

Domeyah: "I ain't never seen something that small! Ha! Big T! That's funny!"

Yankton: "Hey, shut up! Don't forget, I've got the biggest truck and biggest gun!"

Domeyah: "That's about all you've got. I better go. I think I'm going to give that mascot and waterboy a call. See ya later, Little T."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...