Skip to main content

#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings

I had some fun with the trending hashtag #TrumpsMexicoTripSayings on Twitter over the past couple days. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "Mexican is my 2nd language folks, believe me: Burrito, taco, sombrero, jello, smarto. You see?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
350 Likes, 167 Retweets

2) "I had some Taco Bell on the flight here. That's some real Mexican food right there!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
110 Likes, 38 Retweets

3) "Walls aren't so bad. I put one around Melania after the RNC and she absolutely loves it."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
86 Likes, 33 Retweets

4) "The Mexican pres. & I have a 26% approval here. Those are yuge numbers right there, the bigliest I've ever seen!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
84 Likes, 34 Retweets

5) "What are you all chanting? I'll chant too. El Trumpo Diablo! El Trumpo Diablo! El Trumpo Diablo!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
70 Likes, 31 Retweets

6) "My handos are very grande."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
72 Likes, 28 Retweets

7) "I'll be softening this morning, hardening tonight. This has been going on for a while. I may need to see a doctor"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
69 Likes, 25 Retweets

8) "Anyone wearing a Trump suit? They were made here, you know? Fantastic, unbelievable suits."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
67 Likes, 25 Retweets

9) "I absolutely love Mexico. I hid my tax returns, mistresses, and illegal workers here."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
53 Likes, 28 Retweets

9) "Aloha means like good morning, goodnight, hello, goodbye, and give me a beer here, right?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
66 Likes, 15 Retweets

11) "I remember when I first hit a Pinata. Well, that was his last name. He was the husband of one of my mistresses."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
55 Likes, 18 Retweets

12) "What do you think about New Mexico? Is this Old Mexico? It's like the Testaments. Two Corinthians is my favorite."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
54 Likes, 17 Retweets

13) "I like the Mexican language more than English sometimes. Instead of saying thank you, I can say grassy ass."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
48 Likes, 13 Retweets

14) "My goal w/this meeting today is to increase my popularity in this country to a whopping 4%. It's gonna happen."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
47 Likes, 12 Retweets

15) "What I meant to say was Mexicans are bassists and drum beaters."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
42 Likes, 15 Retweets

16) "What the hell kind of language is that? Speak English, por favor!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
39 Likes, 16 Retweets

16) "Isn't there a rule on being able to change your views in different zip codes? I'm gonna do that bigly today!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
44 Likes, 11 Retweets

18) "I hear my approval here is 3%. As Flonase says, 6 is greater than 1 & 3 is greater than 6 or how's that go again?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
42 Likes, 12 Retweets

18) "How do you say beer here again? Cervix? Cervixa, right?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
47 Likes, 7 Retweets

20) "My family and I have this new tradition - Taco Tuesdays every Friday. It's always bigly good fun."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
39 Likes, 10 Retweets

21) "You know who I often times get mistaken for? That Antonio Bandanas guy. True story, true story."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
39 Likes, 9 Retweets

22) "My wife wrote this speech. It's called, 'In The Words Of First Lady Michelle Obama'."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
37 Likes, 10 Retweets

23) "The real reason I want a wall between us is bc the book of Three Corinthians says it's the right thing to do."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
35 Likes, 7 Retweets

24) "My favorite day is Cinco de Mayo. I love how we can celebrate the Mexicans on September 20th every year."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
33 Likes, 8 Retweets

24) "Ryan Lochte & I got assaulted by a burro posing as a cop. He hee-hawed or whatever while pointing an AK-47 at us."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
33 Likes, 8 Retweets

26) "You're firedo!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
29 Likes, 11 Retweets

26) "Why do you say the letter 'c' for yes? Do you say 'd' for no? That's just stupid. No offense."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
32 Likes, 8 Retweets

28) "I know how to say one thing in Mexican - to ask how you're doing. So, como tatas?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
34 Likes, 5 Retweets

29) "I'm not anti-Mexican. Hey, nothing says Mexican like Trump Tower Grill on Cinco de Mayo!"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
30 Likes, 8 Retweets

30) "No sé about anything."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
30 Likes, 7 Retweets

31) "When I talk about extreme vetting Mexicans, I'm talking about taking them to the vet. I love animals."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
25 Likes, 11 Retweets

32) "I played the card game Uno once. Why is it called Uno by the way? I'm always stuck with these reverse cards."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
30 Likes, 5 Retweets

33) "Anyone here wanna work for me?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
29 Likes, 5 Retweets

34) "Should LGBABCDEF people be offended when someone says, 'Yo queero Taco Bell'?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
26 Likes, 7 Retweets

35) "Mexico City is the capital city of the country Mexico which is the capital country of continent Mexico, right?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
27 Likes, 5 Retweets

36) "So, I've gotta ask you something. Why is Mexico part of Central America if it's south of North America?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
23 Likes, 5 Retweets

37) "Whenever I try writing a poem about Mexico, I always seem to rhyme it with Texaco. Why is that?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
21 Likes, 5 Retweets

38) "No offense, but the food here is just too Mexican, you know?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
18 Likes, 4 Retweets

39) "I saw this on a documentary movie the other day. Did you know San Diego means a 'whale's vagina'? It's true."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
17 Likes, 4 Retweets

39) "El Nino is Mexican for La Nina."
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
18 Likes, 3 Retweets

39) "What's a home w/out walls? When I say build a wall, I'm saying be part of our home w/a wall between us, you know?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
18 Likes, 3 Retweets

42) "Why, when asking a question, do you people always say, 'Poor gays'? Isn't that LGBQRSophobic or whatever?"
#TrumpsMexicoTripSayings
17 Likes, 3 Retweets

Totals: 2,085 Likes, 696 Retweets (Averages of 49.6 Likes, 16.6 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"