I don't understand weight. Are scales made to intentionally throw people off? Is it a guesstimation? Is there a certain scale that is like Greenwich, England when it comes to time?
I'll eat healthy one day, work out, feel trimmer and lose a few pounds. So, I'll instantly be thinking, "Hey, this works." But the next day, I'll eat just as healthy, work out just as much and then what happens? I gain the weight back. On some days when I don't eat as healthy and perhaps take a day off from working out, I'll lose pounds and then the next day when I eat healthy and work out, I put those pounds back on. What's the deal there? Is there a certain pattern I can get into where I can get trimmer on the days I work out and eat healthy as well as the days I don't do either? If that's the case, then I can't seem to figure out the pattern.
If anyone has any tips, please feel free to let me know, because, I'm stumped.
I'll eat healthy one day, work out, feel trimmer and lose a few pounds. So, I'll instantly be thinking, "Hey, this works." But the next day, I'll eat just as healthy, work out just as much and then what happens? I gain the weight back. On some days when I don't eat as healthy and perhaps take a day off from working out, I'll lose pounds and then the next day when I eat healthy and work out, I put those pounds back on. What's the deal there? Is there a certain pattern I can get into where I can get trimmer on the days I work out and eat healthy as well as the days I don't do either? If that's the case, then I can't seem to figure out the pattern.
If anyone has any tips, please feel free to let me know, because, I'm stumped.
Comments
Post a Comment