Skip to main content

Introducing MAGA and Their Fruitless Attacks

Here are MAGA's talking points since the Harris/Walz ticket was formed:

- Kamala Harris, who has an Afro-Jamaican father, just recently turned black - at the age of 59.

- It's weirder for Vice President Harris to not have any biological children of her own than to carry around cups of supposed JD Vance jizz.

- Harris has the capability of laughing like really hard, and that's just not acceptable. Laughter showcases joy and we just can't have that.

- Kamala once ate a bag of Doritos. Those aren't the chips of a leader. It's all about the Lay's.

- Ms. Harris had dated other men before she married her current husband. So unlady like. Trump committing adultery on all three wives; allegedly raping one; being found liable for raping someone else; and being accused of raping a 13-year-old girl? Perfectly acceptable.

- Tim Walz cares about kids in schools - even going so far as to actually make sure they're being fed food, instead of bullets. So anti-2nd Amendment!

- Running-mate Walz was in the service for over two decades, but isn't a real veteran, because he didn't emulate Rambo in war.

- Governor Walz got married on a day during the year, and something happened on that day years before said year, so it's incredibly odd they got married on this very day.

- Walz was a teacher and taught different places. Communist.

- Potential Vice President Walz has a dog, but he's been caught petting other dogs. This means he's disloyal to America, bigly!

...and that's basically it thus far. They're more frightened than my mom was after my dad took her to see The Exorcist at the theater for their first date. Sad.
#VoteBlueToStopACriminalDictator #VoteKamalaHarrisAndTimWalz2024ToSaveAmerica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...