Skip to main content

Trump's "North Carolina" is actually 'Pennsylvania'

Since Trump recently called 'Pennsylvania' "North Carolina," if he were to hold a rally in every state, here's what I predict he'd call them.
Alabama: Al Bundy
Alaska: Fantasia
Arizona: End Zone
Arkansas: Noah's Ark
California: The Specific Ocean
Colorado: White, Snowy Shit
Connecticut: Connect Four
Delaware: Delta-Northwest
Florida: Fluoride
Georgia: George of the Jungle
Hawaii: Wi-Fi
Idaho: My Kinda Women
Illinois: Ellen
Indiana: New Delhi
Iowa: Wah Wah Wah Wah
Kansas: Dust in the Wind
Kentucky: Tennessee
Louisiana: The Land Down Under
Maine: Street
Maryland: Crab Shack
Massachusetts: Massholes
Michigan: Michelin
Minnesota: Canada
Mississippi: Mixed CDs
Missouri: Misery
Montana: Joe
Nebraska: Aksarben
Nevada: Penny Sluts
New Hampshire: Northern Hemisphere
New Jersey: Not Worth As Much As An Old Jersey
New Mexico: New Drug Dealers and Rapists, and I Assume Some Are New Good People
New York: Central Pork
North Carolina: North Korea
North Dakota: The Other Dakota
Ohio: Wolverines
Oklahoma: Tesla
Oregon: Oregano
Pennsylvania: Transylvania
Rhode Island: Roads Are Actually Land
South Carolina: South Korea
South Dakota: The Other Dakota
Tennessee: Kentucky
Texas: Mexico
Utah: Dear White People
Vermont: Mount Vernon
Virginia: Virgin Mary
Washington: Honest Abe
West Virginia: West Virgin Mary
Wisconsin: Dairy Queen
Wyoming: Brokeback

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...